Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Details

I often lose myself in stress.  It's such a thin line between focused balance and frazzled to dos.  These last few months have been struggle for me and it's been hard to find the right words for wholeness.

I'm grabbing at them slowly.  A practice that stretches me thin, but still a practice that pieces me together.

Details like these from a recent trip Evan and I took to Palm Springs focus me.  Details like these ground me.  Details like these remind me.

I am always details.
I am always "to dos".
I am always me.

The words will come.
Steady, focused, me words.

2 comments:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

you are ALWAYS you....that's kinda what i find amazing about you. xo

Mary Morgan said...

Sometimes it's the "details" that lead one to the light of clarity...one day at a time, one step at a time, one detail at a time. Love with hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails