Monday, May 3, 2010

I'll take aching feet from Disneyland streets anyday!

What a TREAT! 
Beautiful weather, quality time with Evan's family and a (mostly) meltdown free day at the happiest place on Earth!

{This was his face for the first hour courtesy of early rising and over stimulation.}
{The whole gang}
{"High five!"}

Someone even managed to find a few moments to rest.

Disneyland is still such a special place for Evan and me.  We feel like giddy six year olds skipping along, holding balloons, chocolate smeared on our cheeks.  Eyes wide open in awe of all the magic.

I know Miller won't remember his first trip, but we will.  
And we made sure to enjoy every minute of it. 

1 comment:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

yo ho ho ho. a pirate's life for me! (btw, my grandson is ADORABLE!) glad you guys had a good time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails