Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey, Autumn, be a dear and pour me another coffee please

Miller's hiding magnets in the couch cushions.
Heidi's scratching at the door.
I'm wondering if I have enough energy to brush my teeth today.

Why does a simple weather shift/a new part time job/ a 14 month old walking machine drain so much out of me?

After I run a few errands today (and while Miller takes a nap), I'm curling up with a cozy blanket, catching up on some magazine reading, and dreaming of pumpkin spiced baked goods.

Welcoming Fall doesn't sound so bad afterall.

At least someone's getting some writing done around here

1 comment:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

i'm hooked on starbuck's new fall flavors!...toffee mocha and salted caramel!...i will get us some first thing monday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails