Thursday, September 30, 2010

More haircutting

It's been a record breaking H.O.T. week here in Los Angeles.  Like all you want to do is put your undergarments in the freezer kind of heat.  (I didn't, in case you were wondering.  But I was tempted.  A LOT.)

Miller wakes up from his afternoon naps dripping in sweat, pasted hair to his ears and neck.  Needless to say, it was time for another haircut.
But speaking of waking up from naps dripping with sweat, I am craving a new haircut as well.  I've been growing it out for the last 4 years and it's LOOOONG again.  Like middle of my back, high school grunge era long.  Don't get me wrong.  It's really pretty.  But somehow it doesn't feel like me.  I just end up pulling it back and looking more "Liz Lemon" than Sofia Vergara.  Who am I kidding anyway, right?

This is my new (again) fave:
Maybe throw in a little old school Meg Ryan and some Ashley Judd for kicks?  Thoughts?

P.S. Can you tell I'm craving some late 90's, early 2000's movie marathon??
P.S.S. And yes, I would totally donate it to Locks of Love.  You should too, if you are sick of "April bunning" your hair everyday like I am.  :)

1 comment:

erin said...

You should TOTALLY do a cute Reese cut! It would look even cuter on you :)

DO IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails