Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Who invited you?

I have this wooden puzzle nativity scene that I inherited from my mom (or rather whined about it enough until she gave it to me- thanks, mom!).  Honestly, it's been a long time since I've gotten all nativity scene-y for the holidays, but that little wooden baby Jesus block might just be the cutest thing ever!  It also helps that there's a cute wooden camel.  And a cow.  And 2 horses?  And a lamb?
Here's my question though:  Who's this guy?
There are 3 wisemen.  And animals (see love above).  Mary, Joseph and the babe.  But who invited this guy?  Most creative answer gets a prize.  :)
Evan suggested it's the holy spirit or an angel.  I suggested it was Mary's midwife. 
Again, it's been awhile since I've gotten all nativity scene-y.

4 comments:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

i know who it is but you're gonna have to beat it out of me.

Maryrose said...

I say it's the Shepherd Boy. :)

husband said...

That's Carl.

erin said...

Since I just watched Love Actually last weekend, I know who it is.

It's the Lobster :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails