Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hunting: Keys

We (hopefully!) close escrow on our new house next Friday.  I'm still holding back my little brain from diving deep into decorating and renovating ideas.  (Confession: I've been known to lay in bed for hours contemplating cardigans to wear the next day.  Designing a house could be extremely detrimental to my sleep habits.)

So until I allow my brain full access to day (and night) dreaming about ideal home spaces, I'm etsy window shopping for a new keychain to properly showcase some new to me keys. 
{Reclaimed Leather Keychain from Banoo}
{Serotonin Keychain from Molecular Muse}
{Upcycled License Plate Keychain from Pluma Accessories}
{Monarch Butterfly Leather Keychain/Bag Carrier from Kookii}
{Enamel She Ra Keychain from Cartoon Junk}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails