Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Motivators

Miller's been reaching for the camera a lot lately.  Every time I bring it out to snap some pictures, his little hands pop up and he jumps at the chance to hold it on his own. 

Sometimes I have to hold myself back from cringing as he teeters the heavy camera over a slab of concrete or a bathtub.  But with a click and a giggle, I'm mesmerized by how proud he is of himself and the quiet memory he's captured.

There's a beautiful language within artistic expression.  I'm forever learning, loving, and tuning my own ear to it.  I can only hope that my little ones are listening for the same. 

It's evident from these shots, that Miller's already steps ahead of me.

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

Oh wow - love the last one a lot! Maybe he needs his own (less expensive) version of mommies camera.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails