Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Motivators

Miller's kissing Ivy's arms as I type.
He sticks his tongue out every time and mimics a loud kissing sound.
She flails her arms and continues to snooze in the afternoon sun.

Evan's only days away from the new school year.
Days away from a new and valuable position.
I'm days away from anxiety with how to leave the house, climb a flight of stairs, and attempt to run errands/ play/ experience life outside these apartment walls with two extra arms to wrangle.
Don't even get me thinking about how I'm taking Heidi for a walk in the mornings...

I'm taking deep breaths.
I'm listening to Miller say the word "sithster".
I'm indulging in the last few precious days of our summer.
And I'm smiling.

Fall is, afterall, my most favorite season. 

1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

Deep breaths and know that we moms figure it out somehow... always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails