Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet, sweet thank yous

It's rather tough to get anything productive done around here when all I want to do is snuggle up with the kids, my pillow, or a crispy cold diet coke.
{Honestly, how cute are these two?  And by cute, I also mean very demanding of my time. :)}
Needless to say, among many other tasks, I still have a few thank yous to send out from birthdays last month, my sprinkling a few weeks ago and tons of other recent gestures from friends and family that we are definitely grateful for. 

I have been meaning to share one thank you I'm quite fond of that I managed to get done on time for the gals that threw my recent shower.

The weeks before the shower, I searched local thrift stores for unique planters that matched each of the four ladies' personalities.  Even though I was only looking for four, it still took a little patience searching a few different spots.  I'm glad I waited to find just the right piece. 

Loaded with some jade ("lucky plants" or "friendship trees") and a quick note of thanks, I made sure those four ladies knew how much I appreciated the efforts they made to make me and not yet born, Ivy, feel truly celebrated. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails