Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Etsy Summer Trading has begun!


My shop's a part of oh, hello friend's summer 2010 etsy shop trading guide! (Check out the banner at the top and bottom of my blog!)

When I first discovered etsy a few years ago I was instantly smitten.  How amazing I felt it was to see thousands of people creating, selling and expressing themselves through their shops.  What a community!  I longed to have my own space where I could be among so many great artists, collectors and appreciators.  Now I do have my own shop (this is the part where you are reminded that you wanted to buy something) and little by little I feel like I have found my place.

So check out the shops involved in the Summer Trading Guide and give us each the validation, exposure, sales and feedback that ignite our creative spirits.

Maybe next year you'll be a part of it too!

1 comment:

Summer and Zac said...

Congratulations, that's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails