Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holy smokes! That's a lot of felt!

I just mailed off a custom RUSHED order of 20 farm buddies puppets ordered on Monday night!!  Man, oh man, the last 24 hours in our home have been a frenzy of felt piles, scissors and glue. 

I am so glad that I managed to finish in time and hopefully their new owners love them! (Check out the horse they requested!!)


Miller and Evan are glad that I can pay attention to them again. 
I'm glad that I can focus on my DVR again.  "The Bachelorette", what what??

2 comments:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

you are simply amazing and i wonder if they gave me the wrong baby at the hospital! you are so talented and i'm so proud. :)

Amy said...

don't use up all your pride in me now just for creating silly felt hand puppets. i hope to have a lifetime of great (and moderately) talented deeds ahead of me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails