Thursday, June 17, 2010

speaking of sum sum summertime

Today I'm pretending my stomach isn't zebra striped with stretch marks and I'm dreaming about bikinis (via anthropologie of course!)...


I'm kicking myself right now for being so self conscious pre-pregnancy and wearing one pieces so much of the time.  I should have rocked the S#@% out of my two pieces!!  Until I find a few thousand lying around to waste on laser removeling my skin, I'll definitely encourage you to BIKINI IT UP, ladies!

***P.S. Just to clarify my vanity, I want you all to know that I GLADLY & PROUDLY love every stretch mark on my body.  They represent something so mind blowingly AWESOME & MAGICAL. 
I am proud. 
I am honored.
I am a mother.
I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

ooohh, choose bathing beauty suit #1! so darling. (and why do they cost so much when they are made out of, like, 1/8th of a yard of material?) :)

Rad Runner said...

Rock what you got! Those suits are cute, but the 1 pieces are the new 2 pieces! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails