Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Nesting

I've been on a hunt for months for another side chair or pair to add to our living room.

Yesterday the perfect new additions from one of my favorite thrift haunts in Pasadena finally found us!
{They quickly made friends with the new to us side table from last week}
{The big chair was originally where the new pair sits, leaving a wide empty space to the dining area}
Evan walked in the door and surprised me by not immediately hating the change. Not immediately hating something is a great start for the creature of habit that he is. :)

{I love you, babe!  Thanks for allowing me the freedom to constantly rearrange pretty much all aspects of my (our) life.}

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I love the colours in your room - and those chairs are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails