Thursday, April 28, 2011

"...they rock and rock and rock to sleep..."

My under eye concealer's working overtime this week as I'm feeling a bit exhausted keeping up with work, a non-napping toddler, my growing body and (why do I always seem to have!?) mountains of laundry cluttering my bedroom.

I feel like the most productive thing I did today was to cut up an orange and to dream about napping in this bed we saw last summer in Cabo.

I am so grateful that our life allows me to stay home during the day and to be held accountable only to a 30 pound (highly energetic) little dude.  Thankfully, as long as there's juice, a working dvd player and a spot on the couch for him to cuddle with me, he's content with my "exhausted" days. 

Besides napping with a soft sea breeze, what are you daydreaming about today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails