Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Karen Carpenter just popped up on shuffle reminding me of TOMMY BOY

I'm drinking an iced coffee.
Miller's "sweeping" the floor with a foam sword and making monkey sounds.
It's almost noon and we're still in our pajamas.

So far 32 is shaping up to be a good year...

P.S. Do you think our dog, Heidi, and Miller can make me this cake before Evan gets home from work?
{Via Ohdeedoh}
P.P.S.  In all seriousness, each year gets better and better.  Challenges and hopes often dip and swirl, but with each new day I fall more and more in love with what the sunrise brings me.  

P.P.P.S.  Remember this birthday post from last year?  It's funny how so many things are exactly the same, and yet so completely new.  :)

Again, 
from all my heart, 
thank you for reading me.  
Thank you for inspiring me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails