Monday, May 2, 2011

Starry Starry Nights

I'm belittling any anxiety I have about camping with a toddler/ sleeping on an air mattress/ hoping to not complain about hiking this weekend by window shopping for some sweet etsy outdoorsy treats. 

The thought of seeing an outside of Los Angeles star fillled sky helps belittle any anxiety too.
{Custom Felt Campfire Set- Neafus}
{"The Campout" Glass Plates- Nuno Studio}
{"Starry Night" Organic Hand Embroidered Onesie Duo- Crzy Bag Lady}
{Set of 4 "Tents" Postcards- Gretchen Mist}
{"Enchanted True North" Silver Locket Necklace- The Enchanted Locket}
{"Milky Way Lodge" Print- Ben Canales}

2 comments:

belinda marshall said...

thank you for including my postcards on your lovely blog!
thinking about the night sky is so calming. have fun camping :)
belinda

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

I love your blogs banner,very cool! Thank you so very much for showing my felt campfire. Just for that I must become a follower te he!! =)
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails