Friday, May 27, 2011

What do you have cooking up for your long weekend?



I am equally glad and surprised that Friday is here already.  Where did this week go??? 

On top of working and daily life, I've managed to squeeze in hours (HOURS!) of much (MUCH!) needed napping.  (I'm starting to think Miller slips me roofies every morning so he can get extra Disney Junior tv time.)

A million projects (nesting, crafting and otherwise) began this week, but not finished.  Stay tuned next week.  I promise some goodies will be done. 

Speaking of napping, I hear a certain someone who is supposed to be "relaxing" in his big bed playing with blocks...

I hope you appreciate your weekend.  I hope you appreciate "relaxing" as much as I do.  :)

2 comments:

mimi the zookeeper - said...

yum...he must be cooking up his specialty allagash stew...i will be right over. :)

Moments and Impressions said...

Hooray for napping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails